Bacne or back acne is a painful and irritating skin problem which everyone can get. Though it doesn’t affect to beauty too much, the problem makes some troubles when you sleep or wear bikini. Plus, it’s quite difficult and take much time for heal pains by bacne because back is a skin part often sweat.
Back acne can appear on skin of both teenagers and adult, both male and female. Like acne on your face, reason of this problem is bacteria and extra sebum production in the pores. Suffering from bacne is not seriously, but you should apply suitable treatment soon to have flawless skin and prevent from scars.
Here is the most effective home remedies for back acne that everyone can do yourself.
- Sea salt bath
Sea salt remedy can totally get rid of back acne. It restrains bacteria development causing pimple. Besides, sea salt have ability of drying out your skin with full of oil to stop acne appearance. Lots of people who apply this solution say that this is a useful and swift cure for back pimple.
When you utilize salt to treat bacne, remember using sea salt, not the table salt. If you use the table salt, symptoms can become seriously as it will multiply skin inflammation on your skin.
- Add 2-3 cups of sea salt to warm water for bath.
- Immerse in the sea salt water and relax in 20 -30 minutes.
- After sea salt bath, apply a light lotion on your skin. Skip this step in case you have oily skin.
- Repeat once daily to get rid of back pimple.
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has source from Australia. It is extracted from tree named Melaleuca alternifolia. Tea tree is recommended as a successful solution for acne by many expert. In this oil, there are antibacterial and cosmetic ingredients that can help to inhibit acne development and cure wound by pimple.
- Dilute tea tree oil with water in 5:95 proportion. If you use 5 ml tea tree oil, you need 95 ml water to have a perfect mixture for back acne cure.
- Use a cotton ball to absorb this mixture and apply it on your acne skin.
- Repeat once or twice per day, especially at time before sleeping.
Note: Don’t apply pure tea tree oil on skin having redness, over –drying and rankling symptoms.
In peppermint leaves, there is a chemical composition named method. Method can relieve and mitigate pain caused by acne. Moreover, mint also cool and ease wound quickly, help you feel more comfortable. In conclusion, using peppermint for back pimple works wonder.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush peppermint to get a green paste.
- Apply this paste on back skin and leave it in 10-20 minutes.
- Clean with water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times each day.
- Honey and cinnamon mask
Honey is usually used to get more gorgeous skin. It can clear away sebum, dirt and kill harmful bacteria. Plus, it is a wonderful humectant and supply vitamin for skin as a moisturizing mask. With cinnamon, cinnamon contains anti-bacterial properties that fight against bacteria causing back acne.
Combining 2 ingredients will made an effective remedy for back acne.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoonful ground cinnamon and a half of tsp lemon juice.
- Mix them together to get a paste.
- Apply this paste on back skin with breakouts.
- Repeat everyday to attain the best result.
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a tree that usually use to cure suffer on skin, not except back acne. Gel in aloe vera can prevent from bacteria existence and make wound heal quickly.
- Use a knife and spoon to extra gel from aloe vera
- Apply this gel on injured skin by acne and let it dry
- Repeat 2-3 times daily until pimple totally disappear.
Note: You should use fresh, organic aloe vera gel for curing back acne
Those’re 5 homemade remedies for back acne you should know and try if get flawless skin again after acne.