He was sitting alone , quite frustrated, thinking whats the hell he is doing with his life .. What he actually wants to do and what he is doing actually. Suddenly door opens and again he was in the moment of contemplation. Thinking what to do. Whether he should quit job and take risk or just think about his family his father.
Suddenly train starts moving slowly. He realised only one chance is there. Once he missed the train he will going to miss the opportunity. He stood up and ran fast… Loud Voice echo was coming inside the train which sounds like DHONI DHONI… This scene really says that taking risk is sometimes very important. For becoming extra ordinary we have to take extra risk in life.
If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don’t always play it safe or you will die wondering. You never know how perfect something might turn out to be.
Dhoni had a permanent government job. His family was happy and he could have lived a well-off life too. But, he took a giant leap instead. He took the risk because he didn’t want to live the regular life. Leave your comfort zone if you want to achieve something extraordinary.
Dhoni never let the fame get to him and he never forgot his roots. And, if it wasn’t for his modesty, the first encounter with his present wife, Sakshi would have just been a disaster.
Nothing is impossible, pad up and go out there to fight, to make your dreams come true: India was chasing a big target in the World Cup final and after losing a few wickets in quick succession, there was a bit of panic in the dressing room. Yuvraj was padded up and ready to go. But, Dhoni took the gamble and promoted himself up the order and led the men in blue to the finish line in style.
Sushant and Dhoni are alike that way — they don’t believe in waiting for the right time, they make it happen.
I would also like to say that this is one of the best inspirational movies i have ever seen. Based on the life of Indian cricketer MS Dhoni. The film tells the untold story of his rags to riches, his struggle and how he became MS Dhoni the legend he is today. The film had a record opening on the first day itself as it earned 21 crore approx on day one making it second highest opener of the year 2016. This biopic is far from inspirational.
The film obviously had a few shortcomings but, if you look past it all, the film does have a few lessons to take home. I mean, if the story of a pump operator’s son who went on to become the face of Indian cricket does not motivate, then we don’t know what will.
You can’t resist yourself clapping in the end of the movie.
None other than Sushant Singh Rajput could acted well. For the preparation of probably the most important role of his life, Sushant did not just undergo tough physical training but also did profound research on Dhoni to play him with authenticity. While we never felt the need to test Sushant’s knowledge on Dhoni, looks like Dhoni was a little sceptical, which led him to quiz Sushant on various aspects of his life.
Want to know how Sushant fared in the test, watch the video below:
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni recommended Sushant Singh Rajput for the biopic: ( Read more: Mahendra Singh Dhoni recommended Sushant Singh Rajput for the biopic – Times of India ).
- Sushant Singh Rajput looks every bit of MS Dhoni in new still: Read more: ( Sushant Singh Rajput looks every bit of MS Dhoni in new still – Times of India ).
- MS Dhoni biopic had Sushant Singh Rajput training like a soldier: read more: ( MS Dhoni biopic had Sushant Singh Rajput training like a soldier – Times of India ).
- Sushant Singh Rajput doesn’t sleep well. In fact, he has the making of an insomniac for he accepts that two hours is about all the shut-eye he gets. But when the man is so busy dreaming and achieving with his eyes open, sleep would probably be an impediment.
- Sushant is animated when he speaks about the man whose life he has literally been living ever since the project started. “I never think about what people will think when they watch me on screen. But after all the 52 characters I have played till now, this was the first time that people had a reference. It could not have my interpretation of MS Dhoni because people know him too well — his cricketing style, his mannerisms, his body language and his diction. The issue was how to play MS Dhoni without making it look like an imitation,” . (Source: Indian Express).
Image credit : FirstPost
- While Dhoni may be a very private person in real life, his celluloid drama will give us a full glimpse of his romances including the one with his ex-girlfriend played by newcomer Disha Patani. And for Neeraj to get Dhoni to open up about his personal life was not too hard. “It was very easy. He knew the way it was going to be. Also, he has a very sharp mind and once he understood what he is in for and that the story of his personal life is needed to do justice to the film, it became very easy for him to share his life story.”
Source: Google Images.